This page contains our responses to frequently asked questions. If there’s anything you think should be here, let us know at

I have a Visa, can I work with you?

If you have a Tier 4 Student Visa you should be able to work with us full time during the outside term time for your University. Please check this with you Sponsor, as it may vary case to case.
Candidates with EU passports are able to apply for all roles, and we expect our hiring process to be unaffected in the event of a no-deal Brexit.
For any other type of Visa, please let us know on your application form.

We aren’t able to sponsor work permits or visa applications.